The Operations Manager supports the Digital Marketing Specialists with structure, process and problem solving. They also remove obstacles to execution and manage dealer client relationships to deliver a high level customer experience and stay ahead of any technical or business issues.
The responsibilities of this role are:
- Daily review of all projects and their statuses.
- Supporting sales to help set up deals and commitments.
- Setting up new projects with clear deliverables based on sales deal agreements.
- Train operations team with one on one, group and learning management system to improve performance. Develop skills of team members to deliver higher levels of service.
- Developing partnering processes with dealer client team members to get content and dependent tasks to deliver services. Includes setting up projects and building relationships to get information and actions required for ADS execution.
- Work with management team to address issues and drive continuous improvement on a weekly prioritization schedule.
- Managing and refining productized services checklists for efficiency and high value perception of our dealer clients.
- Raising account relationship issues which management addresses based on escalation and facilitating project continuity. May help define new agreements and expectations with dealer clients.
- Must be able to type 50 words per minute
- Strong project management abilities to set and meet deadlines
- Manage time and work independently
- Solve technical and business problems in a proactive approach
- Takes personal responsibility for work and clarifying expectations
- Communicate with team and clients clearly and simply
- Prioritize projects and communications to clients and management team effectively
The Operations Manager keeps project delivery flowing with efficiency and stays ahead of any issues. They broker between the front line team members and the client as well as with the management team to address issues and ensure fulfillment of service expectations.
They ensure best practices are evaluated, established and refined continually to make getting work done easier and retaining clients for longer periods of time.